What is Contract Express?
Contract Express is an intelligent document automation system for creating and producing documents using your organization's own work. Gain more time to focus on high value work and update even the most complex legal documents without programmers. That's the Contract Express difference.
With it's intuitive markup, compliance, and relevancy tools, Contract Express is much more than just a legal document automation software. It ensures your documents are complete and accurate every time, in less time and offers in-house legal teams intuitive questionnare technology, sophisticated approval workflows and reporting functionality for self-service contracting.
How can we help your contract creation process be more streamlined and reliable?
Contract Express quickly automates contracts you frequently use, increasing productivity by reducing steps in the drafting process. Users generate these draft documents by filling out web-based forms called questionnaires. The forms are created automatically from your organisation’s own templates or from services such as Practical Law. Contracts are approved more quickly and lawyers are freed up to focus their attention on higher value matters.
That's why it's the solution of choice for the world's leading law firms and corporations worldwide.
Capabilities and features
Provides a better user experience
- Offers a customisable dashboard for a law firm or client
- Employs mobile first design
- Has a preview mode to observe changes as they're being made through the questionnaire
Scales to your size or usage requirements
- Manages high volumes of complex contracts
- Generates repetitive secondary deal documents
- Enables clients to complete a questionnaire to send to an associate for review
Supports a range of lawyers' needs
- Recognises lawyers’ square bracket legal markup notation with Contract Express Author
- Assists associates and paralegals with Contract Express Drafter
- Facilitates easier contract negotiation with Contract Express Negotiator
- Integrates with Practical Law
Technology that meets your requirements
- Works perfectly on mobile devices, whether it’s a smart phone or a tablet, the features will adapt to the screen size available for drafting and review on the go.
- Provides first class integration with your organization’s business systems such as client, matter, billing and accounting systems.
Westlaw Middle East has been developed to meet all your legal research needs, providing you with a wealth of legal information by in-house legal matter experts from the region.
Improve efficiencies and costs for your legal department today, with the best legal software solutions in MENA from Thomson Reuters.