Where information becomes know-how
Practical Law know-how resources are created by expert lawyer-editors to meet the needs of the busy practitioner. Our team has significant practice experience in top law firms and companies around the world – now their job is to help you do yours.
Designed with customers in mind
Our trusted resources are designed to help you work faster. Whether that’s giving you a head start with a market-leading precedent, providing how-to guidance on the law with an integrated drafting note, or helping you mitigate risk with a checklist.
Access to Practical Law resources allows you to:
- Advise confidently in unfamiliar jurisdictions with comparative guides to the law worldwide, covering all the major economies
- Save time and increase efficiency using standard documents, clauses and drafting notes
- Understand the law and how it applies in practice with a vast bank of practice notes
- Keep on top of legal and regulatory developments by signing up for legal updates written by experts, telling what you need to know and why
- Mitigate the risk of using out-of-date information: see instantly if a resource is up to date