What is Legal Tracker?
Legal Tracker is the world's leading legal matter management, e-billing and legal analytics system designed for in-house lawyers. It gives leaders clear visibility and direct insight into the workload, cases and costs happening across their team, whatever its size.
How does it work?
Legal Tracker provides a collaborative workspace to capture and manage information for both internal and external matters. It brings project, document and spend management into one system and offers powerful reporting tools. Everything is stored in a secure UK data centre that uses state-of-the-art technology to keep your information confidential and accessible.
Capabilities and features
Streamlines project, spend and matter management
- Tracks matter outcome, duration, predictive accuracy and lessons learned
- Uploads files from your desktop
- Locates documents by matter, date, key terms, date range or other criteria
- Provides legal e-billing and allows law firms to upload invoices directly
Replaces need for spreadsheets and databases
- Web-based tool that stores electronic documents in any format
- Dashboard gives instant access to every aspect of every matter
- Tracks matter results, including duration, predictive accuracy, and lessons learned
- Organises documents into customisable online files with controlled access
Reports and tracks actionable analysis
- Built-in reporting engine
- Offers 400 customisable and 30 pre-existing reports
- Automated reporting and schedule report emailing
Manages international legal work
- Automatically converts currency and tracks international taxes
- Includes free access to the Tracker Worldwide Directory of Firms with 18,000+ firms in more than 160 countries
- Connects with over 40,000 law firms globally
You might also be interested in
No software. No upkeep. Savings from day one.
Legal Tracker's matter management system can be configured for your needs, whether you want to track work in multiple jurisdictions or stay on top of individual tasks, deadlines and case development alerts. Department leaders can achieve oversight at the group level to better understand the financial and management aspects at play.
Operating from a single matter management system will help improve your legal workflow, saving time and money. Its spend management features will also keep you on track financially. Legal Tracker can automatically audit invoices, alert you when matters go over budget, and set and manage budgets in line with billing rates.
Better reports get better results. Legal Tracker's powerful reporting tool identifies trends to provide focused data that you can easily pull together according to your needs. This information will help you make more objective decisions about outside counsel and have proof points to demonstrate the worth of your legal department.