- MENA Resources
- The Future Boardroom: Business Strategy Powered by Legal
General counsel are having to help their business navigate through increasingly complex challenges.
COVID-19 has caused unprecedented disruption to businesses everywhere and has demanded that GC are simultaneously reactive and proactive in their response. Of course, wider business and regulatory and political challenges still arise, meaning that GCs must remain at the forefront of a wide range of issues in order to manage potential risks.
In this special whitepaper, we share insights from our experts on:
- How the role of the GC has evolved in a time of unprecedented disruption
- Key global trends which define a new matrix of the legal department
- Shifting priorities for the GC since the outbreak of COVID-19
- How technology can enable the GC to focus on being a strategic boardroom advisor
Find out more about how the modern GC is powering business strategy from within the boardroom.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge the Thomson Reuters group of companies will process your personal information as described in our Privacy Statement, which explains how we collect, use, store, and disclose your personal information, the consequences if you do not provide this information, and the way in which you can access and correct your personal information or submit a complaint.