ONESOURCE indirect tax integrations: Connected systems drive business value
ONESOURCE® Determination seamlessly integrates with your ERP, ﬁnance, and e-commerce systems to improve operational efﬁciency and eliminate manual sales and use tax, VAT, and GST management. From calculation to reporting, our tax engine software delivers centralized, scalable control of tax management across all your critical business systems globally. Our on-premise and cloud tax solution puts valuable information in the right hands at the right time to speed up decision-making. That’s why ONESOURCE Determination is relied upon by more than 10,000 companies globally.
Seamless business connectivity from Thomson Reuters
Better data connections build better answers.
Global indirect tax challenges aren’t getting any easier
Achieving optimal sales and use tax, GST, and VAT compliance, and doing it on time, is increasingly difﬁcult.
- New regulatory rules and real-time ﬁling processes
- New channels and opportunities (e.g., e-commerce)
- Continued cost pressure on tax department
57% of tax departments expect signiﬁcant change to government requirements in the next 1-2 years 
Accuracy is foundational
Compliance is about the right answer. Innovation lets us get it faster— and multiply its value. Getting modern sales and use tax, VAT, and GST right means bringing content, business data, and calculation together in real time.
- Cloud-native tax engine with improved data transparency
- More accurate tax calculations, faster
- Broader global content coverage
Compliance and meeting deadlines far outpace all other tax department metrics for success.1
Integration is how we build
When the right answers are shared with the right enterprise-wide workﬂows, business revenue and growth become the focus, with less worry about compliance.
- Robust APIs for ﬂexible data connections
- Plug into both traditional and cloud-based ERP and business tools
- Not just connecting, but integrating process and information
Adobe saved $1+ million by exposing their source of tax risk and moving to a single platform, reducing unnecessary tax management costs. 
Automation is how we deliver
A centralized, fully integrated, and automated process for indirect tax enables tax teams to focus on high-value goals and initiatives.
- Reduce errors and omissions
- Better-prioritized resource use
- Improve cross-team collaboration
- Lower time and cost of operations
45% of tax departments introduced technology and automation to address strained resources – the most common strategy cited. 
Thomson Reuters® Indirect Tax Integrations: Connected systems drive business value
ONESOURCE® Determination seamlessly integrates with your ERP, ﬁnance, and e-commerce systems to eliminate manual tax management, improve operational efﬁciency, and enhance business growth.
Connected workflows: From calculation to reporting, Thomson Reuters delivers centralized, scalable control of tax management across all your critical business systems globally.
Connected thinking: A cloud-ﬁrst tax environment enabled by Thomson Reuters puts valuable information in the right hands at the right time to improve operational efﬁciency and speed decision-making.
Connected advantage: Thomson Reuters partnership-based approach helps business leaders maximize the strategic value of tax accuracy to realize big-picture business vision and goals.
- Pre-built and customized integrations
- ONESOURCE Determination is relied upon by more than 10,000 companies globally
- Automatic tax rate updates for more than 19,000 tax authorities globally
- 56,000+ jurisdictions over 205 countries, spanning all industries and sectors
- Connected suites of technologies across global trade, direct tax, indirect tax, and transfer pricing
- Up-to-date global tax changes backed by SSAE 18 and ISAE 3402-certiﬁed processes
- Tax management tailored to your business needs, regardless of size or geographic reach
ONESOURCE global tax determination software
Get accurate sales, use and excise tax, VAT, and GST for your corporate tax calculations. Stay on top of global indirect tax processes with ONESOURCE Determination.
 State of the Corporate Tax Department Survey, Thomson Reuters, 2021.
 Case Study: Adobe transforms their global indirect tax process with ONESOURCE Determination
Interested to learn more about our solutions?
By using any Thomson Reuters or its related bodies corporate (TR) website, application, including mobile application ("app"), product, software or service or, otherwise, providing us with any of your (or any other person’s) personal information you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with (and agree to the terms of) our Privacy Statement (which can also be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/privacy-statement.html or we will provide you with a copy of our Privacy Statement if you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy). Do not proceed to use any of our websites, products or services or provide any personal information to us if you do not consent/agree to our Privacy Statement.