Legal Department Operations ToolkitA comprehensive collection of resources and guidance for making informed decisions
Did you know 80%* of corporate law departments now employ dedicated legal operations specialists?
At Thomson Reuters, we are often asked by in-house counsel how they can get started with legal department operations, so we've organised our extensive resources into an easy-to-understand toolkit for your legal department operations journey.
Download our free Legal Department Operations Toolkit and gain access to detailed guidance and resources covering key topics including:
- Getting started with legal department operations
- Hiring, managing, developing and training people within the in-house legal department
- Prioritising workflows and managing workload
- Adopting and implementing technology, including what technology is available and being used
- Managing the relationship with external lawyers and service providers.
Learn more about Thomson Reuters industry-leading Solutions:
- Practical Law for legal guidance
- Legal Tracker for e-billing, matter management and reporting
- HighQ: agile, secure platform for collaboration, document automation, contract lifecycles and more
By submitting this form, you acknowledge the Thomson Reuters group of companies will process your personal information as described in our Privacy Statement, which explains how we collect, use, store, and disclose your personal information, the consequences if you do not provide this information, and the way in which you can access and correct your personal information or submit a complaint.