What's Keeping Legal Leaders Up at Night in MENA?
Over the past 18 months, general counsel and managing partners in the MENA region implemented a wide range of measures to ensure business continuity during the pandemic. New technology-enabled ways of working were introduced to maintain organisational cohesion and safeguard the provision of high-quality legal services.
In this special whitepaper, legal leaders at law firms and corporations across the Middle East reveal:
- How they are delivering greater value from legal budgets during the pandemic
- How they are ensuring they are seen as enablers of business growth
- How they are supporting implementation of organisational values in unpredictable times
- How they are maintaining legal knowledge and skills under remote working arrangements
- How they are managing heavy workloads and addressing work/life balance issues
- How they are maintaining staff morale and workplace relationships
- How they are leveraging legal technology to maximise operational efficiency
- How they are adapting their teams’ operating models to evolving business needs
Learn more about how corporate counsel and managing partners are strategically responding to their eight biggest challenges in the MENA region.
This form is intended for corporate email registration
By using any Thomson Reuters or its related bodies corporate (TR) website, application, including mobile application ("app"), product, software or service or, otherwise, providing us with any of your (or any other person’s) personal information you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with (and agree to the terms of) our Privacy Statement (which can also be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/privacy-statement.html or we will provide you with a copy of our Privacy Statement if you email us at email@example.com and request a copy). Do not proceed to use any of our websites, products or services or provide any personal information to us if you do not consent/agree to our Privacy Statement.